Graduated from Loma Linda University School of Dentistry - Doctor of Dental Surgery Passed examination and received license (#101651) from California Dental Board.
University of California Los Angeles - UCLA TMD and Orofacial Pain Mini Residency, Loma Linda University School of Dentistry - Awaken Your Knowledge of Sleep Disorders in the Pediatric Population: Airway management for the entire healthcare team, From Smile Analysis to Occlusion: Creating harmony between anterior guidance and esthetics, American Academy of Craniofacial Pain - Fundamentals of TMD Diagnosis & Treatment, Oral Appliances and Sleep Apnea, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine - AADSM Mastery Course I, Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Discipline - Academic Certificate in Dental Sleep Medicine. Tri-County Dental Society - Diagnosis and Management of TMDs and Occlusion: Problem Solving. Sleep Group Solutions - Dental Management of Sleep Apnea & Snoring.
- Dental Board of California - Dental License
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine - Qualified Dentist Designation
- Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Discipline - Academic Certificate in Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, Member
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, Member
TMJ, Head & Neck Pain Center would love to meet you and your family and provide you with the Sleep Apnea & TMJ care you need to give you the well being you deserve!