- Diplomate, American Board of Craniofacial Pain
- Diplomate, American Academy of Pain Management
- Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Diplomate, Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Discipline
- Diplomate, American Board of Craniofacial-Dental Sleep Medicine
- Medical Staff, Eisenhower Medical Center-Rancho Mirage, CA
Graduated Seoul National University, Dental College, Seoul Korea- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS). Post Graduate- Master of science (MS). Intern and Residency training at Infirmary, Seoul National University. UCLA Dental School- Extension Course for foreign dentist. Passed examination and received license (#25920) from California Dental Board in 1976.
Resultant Force Vector Technique- Basic and Advance Courses; Head & Neck Imaging and Soft Tissue Injuries from Motor Vehicle Accidents- American Academy of Head, Neck, Facial Pain; TMJ Hands-On Course- Basic and Advance courses- Jack Haden, DDS; Trigger Point Injection Course- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain; Orthodontic Success Program- Basic and Advanced Courses; Foundations of Nutritional Therapy Course; Contact Refles Analysis; Dental-Medical Integrate Medicine- Basic and Advance Courses; TAP-PAP Combination Therapy for Sleep Breathing Disorders; 3D CBCT (Cone Beam Computerized Tomography)- Manipulation and Interpretation of Image- Las Vegas Institute; BOTOX injection Education and Hands-on Training- AAFE; Neuromuscular Dentistry & TMD/Occlusion Course- AACP; Trigger pint injection Course- USC Dental Schood CE; Certified Medical Expert Witness from International Pacific School of Law.
- American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine (www.aadsm.org)
- American Board of Craniofacial Pain (www.aacfp.org)
- American Academy of Pain Management (www.aapainmanage.org)
- Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Discipline (www.acsdd.org)
- American Board of Craniofacial-Dental Sleep Medicine (www.abcdsm-us.org)
Diplomates are recognized by patients, colleagues, and professional organizations in both medicine and dentistry as having met the highest level of knowledge and clinical competence in the areas of Dental Sleep Medicine and TMJ/Craniofacial Pain, represents a professional commitment to education, knowledge, and skill.
TMJ, Head & Neck Pain Center would love to meet you and your family and provide you with the Sleep Apnea & TMJ care you need to give you the well being you deserve!